Russia vs Ukraine

Кацап, а ты шо так английский наяриваешь, неужто со своей помойки в цивилизованный мир свалить решил? Так ты поспеши, а то твое пуйло скоро железный занавес опустит.

К тебе этот-же вопрос:
https://www.kharkovforum.com/showthread.php?p=70452653#post70452653

Тільки зареєстровані користувачі бачать весь контент у цьому розділі

Курва ! Кацапи зовсім не паляться . :рл:
Моя відповідь кацапу ( перепрошую за мою французьку ) : Suck my cock and call me Robinson , russisch Schwein. :yahoo:

Украинцы - это нация!

а мокшанские свинособаки рабы ботоксного карлика путена.

переведите приведу это на инглиш)

Шановна! Яка ти українка? - ти кацапка, ти слова українською не можеш сказати!
Не тулись до нашої нації, ти - вирусь. Твоя "нація" - доляр.

Отаке

Всем, кто спорит о нацпринадлежности ТСа, просто спросите сами себя: а насколько должен быть упорот пересичный англиец, чтобы плодить на харьковском (в смысле, региональном) ресурсе свои темы из разряда «сдавайтесь, укры!», которые как раз очень вписываются в канву русской информационной войны против Украины?

Напомню, совсем недавно достаточно широкий пул людей из числа ваты и иже с ними в одно горло кричали, что западу на нас начхать, и что среднестатистический западянин не знает, что такое «Украина». И тут вдруг такое неравнодушие, осведомлённость и заинтересованность.

Mate, you are 100% right - most Brits are ignorant and couldn't care less about Ukraine! This is what I'm saying! Don't rely on British politicians who are failing at home. Every politician wants war to distract from local problems.
My interest in Ukraine started with Ukrainian girlfriends in the past, and now it's because of customer business in Kiev. I sell software!

Hey dude I found the solution. Let Nothern Ireland be Irish or independent! Deal?

Yeah, actually there's already peace and stability in Northern Ireland with the Good Friday agreement since the last 20 years or so. All parties (Northern Ireland protestant and catholic representation, Republic of Ireland, and UK) signed up to it. Was complicated, needed US to make it happen.

If you wanna look for parallels, in that situation Northern Ireland would be Donbas, Ukraine would be UK, and Republic of Ireland would be Russia. Believe it or not.

The solution would be for Donbas to have autonomy like Northern Ireland, and representation in Ukrainian government. Then the pro-Russians in Donbas can exist peacefully in Ukraine and maintain cultural connection with Russia. Just like Irish in Northern Ireland with the south. It WORKS!
- This was what the Minsk agreement was supposed to do, right? Someone please tell Ukraine's a$$hole president to stop shouting for western weapons and just comply with the agreement!

There you go - together we solved it!

Yeah, actually there's already peace and stability in Northern Ireland with the Good Friday agreement since the last 20 years or so. All parties (Northern Ireland protestant and catholic representation, Republic of Ireland, and UK) signed up to it. Was complicated, needed US to make it happen.

If you wanna look for parallels, in that situation Northern Ireland would be Donbas, Ukraine would be UK, and Republic of Ireland would be Russia. Believe it or not.

The solution would be for Donbas to have autonomy like Northern Ireland, and representation in Ukrainian government. Then the pro-Russians in Donbas can exist peacefully in Ukraine and maintain cultural connection with Russia. Just like Irish in Northern Ireland with the south. It WORKS!
- This was what the Minsk agreement was supposed to do, right? Someone please tell Ukraine's a$$hole president to stop shouting for western weapons and just comply with the agreement!

There you go - together we solved it!
I insist laid back Belfast to Irish motherland! And after we can speak about Donbass independence

Назад
Зверху Знизу