Western propaganda

Статус: Offline
Повідом.: 32
Greetings friends! Let me share my thoughts from London.

Conflict will not happen with your Russian cousins, despite all the western hysteria.

Don't believe western bullshit, especially from US/Britain. They only want to take advantage - for all the usual reasons: to sell more weapons, political benefits, to demonize the "other", to generate more clicks on media. They don't care about Ukraine. They want to use you as a small worm on a big hook. Refuse to be played!

And don't forget the western cultural virus called "woke". Woke hates Russia. I dunno why. In return for renting you weapons, the west will make Kiev and Kharkov the Pride and BLM capitals of eastern Europe. Does anyone want that?

Damn western gopniks. And Poland...? Tell Poland to just STFU please. Seriously man, not helpful.

The solution is clear. Please give some freedom to the people of the Donbass region and follow the righteous path to peace. You can be strong partners with Russian AND the west. Don't let your prime minister be an a$$hole.

Remember, "patriotism is a virtue of the vicious".

You may ask... why does this Englishman care anyway? I have a software customer in Kiev, and war is bad for business. But more importantly, I've experienced the beauty of Ukraine and Russia on my tourist visits some years ago. This means I met women of both countries of course. I want to do this again, so don't spark it off!

гоухоум. здесь водки нет

Шо сьогодні за день , що кацапи лізуть зі всіх щилин ?

Бл..., обісрався Захід. І нас, пересічних українців, залякав.
Я ото здуру на останні гроші мукички, цукру, олії, сірників прикупив. Як нам, наївним православним, після всього тепер вірити англосаксам!?

Отаке

Лишнехромосомный ТСЕ вернись в реальность, садить на бутылку.

Greetings friends! Let me share my thoughts from London.

Conflict will not happen with your Russian cousins, despite all the western hysteria.

Don't believe western bullshit, especially from US/Britain. They only want to take advantage - for all the usual reasons: to sell more weapons, political benefits, to demonize the "other", to generate more clicks on media. They don't care about Ukraine. They want to use you as a small worm on a big hook. Refuse to be played!

And don't forget the western cultural virus called "woke". Woke hates Russia. I dunno why. In return for renting you weapons, the west will make Kiev and Kharkov the Pride and BLM capitals of eastern Europe. Does anyone want that?

Damn western gopniks. And Poland...? Tell Poland to just STFU please. Seriously man, not helpful.

The solution is clear. Please give some freedom to the people of the Donbass region and follow the righteous path to peace. You can be strong partners with Russian AND the west. Don't let your prime minister be an a$$hole.

Remember, "patriotism is a virtue of the vicious".

You may ask... why does this Englishman care anyway? I have a software customer in Kiev, and war is bad for business. But more importantly, I've experienced the beauty of Ukraine and Russia on my tourist visits some years ago. This means I met women of both countries of course. I want to do this again, so don't spark it off!
nahuy-eto-tuda_25238925_big_.jpg

What's with your English mate?

tell you what - you're just a fucking Putin's arse licker and homo sovieticus.

just a small question, Comrade Red Ass - d'you receive your bloody money from the KGB/FSB in Russian Roubles or - as a true leftist - in the hated USD?

and a piece of advice - go home to Moscow, you, Putin's turd, you're not welcome here!:відстій:

tell you what - you're just a fucking Putin's arse licker and homo sovieticus.

just a small question, Comrade Red Ass - d'you receive your bloody money from the KGB/FSB in Russian Roubles or - as a true leftist - in the hated USD?

and a piece of advice - go home to Moscow, you, Putin's turd, you're not welcome here!:відстій:

Comrade! I was almost upset, but "homo sovieticus" is pretty funny geezer! :D

Nah mate, I'm homo Londonicus Britannicus! Are you homo Kharkovikus Ukraineanikus? An interesting species!

Назад
Зверху Знизу